Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Super€uros Bank Launch

Hey Guys,
Well as most of you know I have a slight obsessiojn with the bank. I'm the bank manager this year and I really really love it so much. For me its the highlight of TY. We do all these great promotions and activities and we have so much fun. We have great prizes to!
Our bank launch which we have been planning for a really long time was held on february 23rd. We had the band the Original Rudeboys at the launch! They are really popular at the moment as they have a new album out and also their song 'Stars in my Eyes' hit number 2 on itunes. Check out the program made about the bank launch on kildaretv.com. We also had our own local 'Superhero' Johnny Doyle at the launch. He gave some great words of encouragement on banking. We really had the most amazing day! It was so overwhelming. Everybody got free poster and autographs!

Check out the bank facebook page 'Wolstans bank' to see our pictures.

Thanks to the Prefects, Photographers, teachers and members who made the day possible.

We also had our Regional Finals this week. Boy was it nerve-wrecking, exciting and scary all rolled into one. I had to make a speech in front of so many people and I was so nervous! We all dressed up and had an amazing stand!

WE GOT THROUGH TO FINALS!
I was so happy!
Like unbelievably!
We got 100 euro each and a trophy!
We are now in the top 20 banks in the country. Finals are 25th April! In the Rds!

If anybody has any ideas on anything fun we can do please do so!

Thanks Guys,

Caitriona

No comments:

Post a Comment