Tuesday 13 March 2012

I have the Ballymaloe Flu

Hello Boys and Girls,
Well I am just back from Work Experience in Ballymaloe House! It was really great! I spent a day in the Cookery School (very intense but I learned so much), a day Gardening (Gardening is a lonely job), a day in the kitchen (pure heaven) and two days in the Dining Room (That was hard work but great fun).

I really enjoyed the week and people were so nice to me! Its more like a family!
I got free accomadation and food for the week which was so nice!
I made so many friends and I actually miss them loads. Lent went down the drain that week haha!

Only downfall was that I finished work at 4 and until I went to bed I didn't really have anything to do! Places like that are very quiet during the week!

Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment