Thursday 6 October 2011

Turas go Gaillimh - WOW

Okay well for those who know me I am a huge fan of Gaeilge. Like its my saol! When I grow up (tehe that sounds funny) I want to be a múinteoir Gaeilge! So when the opportunity arised to do a tionscnamh as gailge on anything you want - Mise = an-sásta. So me and my two cairde, Shauna and Laragh decided to go to TG4!
We left Cill Droichid at 6.30am.. (TUIRSEACH) and headed into Heuston Station to get a train at 7.30. Off we went on our adventure. We woke ourselves up with a cupan tae and some dairy milk. In Athlone the train stopped... and sin é! It broke down so we ended up getting to Galway ar an mbus and being an hour late. But that didn't kill the fun! A TG4 van collected us from the station and we headed to the studio! John who drove the van knew every thing about the teanga and about TG4! It was so suimiúil! We found out some really cool stuff ... but only you people who are as priviliged as I am to be in Eriú will find out!


A truely amazing lá!!
Photos on Facebook!
PS Did you know that gandhi's Grandaughter went to Connemara to learn Sean Nós Dancing?? How proud are you to be Irish right now?


'Tír gan teanga, Tír gan anam!'


Slán

1 comment:

  1. lá iontach a bhí ann..... bhain mé an taitneamh as :-)

    ReplyDelete