Tuesday 18 October 2011

My Poems

Well as you know TY is not a doss year,
If you've read my blog, I've made that clear,
Its not like we have no fun,
That fun includes everyone.


As you know there is lots to-do,
100 projects to name a few,
In home ec we design a dress,
Its going well, but lots of stress.


Geography we are travelling 'round,
There is so much information  I have found,
In Tech we are making a key holder,
So much to-do I am scared to open my folder.


Enjoying this year like I never would have thought,
I better go and do a project before I get caught,
Projects don't get done all by themselves,
If only they did, maybe hire some elves.


I have finished another poem, all complete,
I won't finish this challenge until they accept defeat.

1 comment:

  1. geography project with me besto grace
    she has such a lovely face :)

    ReplyDelete