Wednesday 25 January 2012

Concrete Angel

So I am sure we have all heard of that song my Martina McBride. The one that makes you cry before you even press play! So we decided to base a play on it and I am really proud to say that it turned out really well!


Everybody loved it so much and I was really proud to be part of it! All of the other plays were really good too. My favourite was Tich Miller. Ours was about a young girl called Holly and her Mother Victoria and her father Cillian. Victoria abuses Holly and we shine a light on how even Holly's father could be in the dark when this is happening to his daughter.


The judges seemed impressed but it was really difficult to project your voice because we had no mics at all!


Overall a great day (and we got to go to McDonalds)


Until next time


Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment